Simplicity AI is committed to providing its customers with advanced technical solutions which meet their requirements thereby establishing the company as a professional and highly regarded provider in its field of expertise. Delivery of solutions is made at all times in accordance with contractual requirements, and Simplicity AI’s policies and procedures.
Simplicity AI’s management operates a Quality Management System that has gained ISO 9001:2015 certification, including aspects specific to provision of test, measurement and automation solutions, and is committed to:
- Develop and improve its Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of:
- Quality, specification and integrity
- Customer satisfaction
- Supplier performance
- Risk minimisation
- Work ethics
Simplicity AI has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate thoughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and objectives
- Ensure that Management Reviews not only set but review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Ensure the availability of resources
Simplicity AI complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitors its quality performance, implementing improvements when appropriate. All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Quality Management System as defined in the Quality Procedures Manual. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies are made available to all members of staff along with copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.