Simplicity AI have announced that they will be exhibiting at the Aerospace & Defence Forum, taking place on Tuesday, 14 June at the Madejski Stadium, Reading.
We are delighted to be Exhibitors at this year’s Aerospace and Defence Forum. It’s a great opportunity to discuss our range of tailored test engineering services and products and what we can offer in terms of complete bespoke test systems, development platforms and test data analytics.
Simon Smith, Operations Director at Simplicity AI
About A&D 2016
At this FREE, full-day event, hosted by National Instruments, you will learn more about the top trends and technologies for modern aerospace, defence, security and space systems. The event brings together NI and industry experts for engaging keynotes, technical presentations, demonstrations and user solutions. Readers can learn more at uk.ni.com/aerospace-defence-forum
- Morning Keynote Address from Dr. Marco Lisi, Manager and Scientist at an International Space Organisation
- Industry Outlooks from Rolls Royce, BAE Systems and University of Cranfield
- Two Technical Tracks focused on RF Systems and Test and Control Systems
- Exhibition Featuring Alliance and Technology Partners Focused on the Aerospace and Defence Industry
- Interactive Hands-On Zone with LabVIEW, TestStand and PXI Modular Instruments
Simplicity AI Exhibition
Simplicity AI will be located on stand 1 in the exhibition area. Experts from Simplicity AI’s team will be on-hand to discuss the company’s test engineering products and bespoke services. Technology partners Peak Group will be sited on the neighbouring stand, so that joint software/hardware projects can be discussed.
More Information on A&D Forum
More details on the A&D agenda, including how to register, can be found on the National Instruments website uk.ni.com/aerospace-defence-forum. Delegates have the chance to win a LEGO MINDSTORM EV3 (powered by LabVIEW) in the free prize draw.